Audio Only Version
Hey hey! Welcome to episode 134 of Life on Fire TV. Today we’re talking about how to be an unstoppable entrepreneur with perseverance and faith! I’ll share exactly how to get back up when your entrepreneurial journey knocks you down, and actually enjoy it.
Personally I’ve seen my share of ups and downs throughout my career as an entrepreneur, and something I’ve discovered is that I look forward to the challenges, the obstacles and the beat downs that life sometimes has handed me.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- When you hit a new level there’s always a new what? (1:30)
- The two things you need to enjoy every experience: the good and the bad. (2:10)
- What is moneyopoly and how did it bring an extra $30k+ into my biz? (5:45)
- How to ignite your own movement (11:40).
- And so much more!
That may sound strange or even counterintuitive but when I’m excited about getting back up again after a knockdown, it makes the getting back up part easier.
Two things have helped me do so: perseverance and faith. Perseverance is knowing challenges are going to come your way, and tackling them head on each and every single time.
The backbone of perseverance is a big why. When your journey isn’t just about you or about how much money you’ll make, you’ll find a way lean into the fears, doubts and challenges.
And when you are pulled by something greater than yourself you’ll rebound faster from those knockdowns and come back stronger than before.
Faith is the second key component of successfully overcoming any obstacle you face. Whatever your belief system if you have faith in something greater than you that faith will help you stay strong.
I’ve relied on my faith countless times, and surrendered to a higher power and trusted in that higher power to help me. And countless times it has!
When you have faith, and move persistently in the direction of your dreams in any area of your life from business to personal, you’ll find the motivation, drive and power to overcome any challenge that comes your way.
When you’re ready to harness your faith and your persistence join us at Ignite 2015! I’d love to see you there and to see you living a life on fire.
Thank you for being a part of Life on Fire TV and we’ll see you on the next episode.
- IgniteEvent2015.com http://igniteevent2015.com/
- Life on Fire on Twitter https://twitter.com/NickUnsworth
- Subscribe to Life on Fire TV Podcast http://www.lifeonfire.wpengine.com/itunes
- Write a Review on iTunes http://www.lifeonfire.wpengine.com/itunes