TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term Life on Fire ®, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Our commitment is to change people’s businesses and lives. You can participate in the Life on Fire Academy 1.0 and 2.0 Version and all the bonus courses. If you do the full course work, don’t get value or feel we’ve delivered on our promise, and email your work to [email protected] before the deadline, we will promptly refund the money you’ve paid us under this Agreement less any external fees subject to the following conditions:
Deadline to Apply for Refund.
To be eligible for a refund, you must be a Life on Fire Academy member who purchased the Life on Fire Academy Product in May 2021 and you must submit your request by 12pm (noon) Central U.S. time on Thursday July 8, 2021.
The deadline exists because if you sign up for Life on Fire Academy, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away but want to sign up this year, we’d love to have you, but definitely make sure this is the right investment for you, as the refund does have a firm deadline.
Completed Course Work. We’ll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve). You must email your course work to [email protected] before the deadline.
After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.Please do not enroll in Life on Fire Academy if you just want to “check it out.” We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same. Life on Fire Academy is for serious students only. The live Life on Fire Academy Program begins on Monday, May 17, 2021. No refunds will be offered until the start of the Program. No exceptions.
HARD GOODS REFUND POLICY
If you have purchased a product or service and it comes with “hard goods” (for example, a T-shirt or other tangible product) from Life on Fire or any related brands, you may receive a limited refund if you comply with the following conditions:
You must request a refund in writing by contacting [email protected]; Your request for a refund must be made within sixty (60) days of your purchase; You must return the hard goods to Life on Fire immediately, according to the shipping and other instructions you will receive by email after requesting a refund; The hard goods must be returned to Life on Fire in like-new, or re-sellable condition, as determined by Life on Fire’s sole, reasonable discretion. If hard goods are not returned, we will deduct $75.00 from your refund to cover cost of hard goods.
Copyright Life on Fire ®, Inc., All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.