Audio Only Version
Hey hey! Welcome to episode 145 of Life on Fire TV. In this show we’re talking about one of the hottest topics around right now: video marketing. Sharing her real world wisdom and passion on how to make this tool a staple in your business toolbox is none other than Suzanne Evans
Suzanne is an entrepreneur and business coach – I’m one of her students! She has grown her business to $7 million a year in under 6 years.
Currently she has 15 full-time employees, she’s been on Inc 500’s Top 5,000 list 3 years in a row and has the 6th fastest growing company in South Carolina, where she’s headquartered. She’s also a New York Times best-selling author. In other words Suzanne is the real deal!
On this show she shares how she created her tremendous success, and how you can apply the same strategies in your business. Specifically we dive into why video is a necessity, the 3 types of video you should be doing as an entrepreneur, and how to cash in using video.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What are the 3 sources for business loans? (21:05)
- Why stories sell. (43:00)
- How many videos should you be doing per month – minimum? (1:04:10)
- Sales is a transference of what? (1:05:00)
- What Suzanne believes the real purpose of money is. (1:11:20)
- And so much more!
Suzanne is living proof of the value of video marketing. To make video marketing easy she breaks it down into the 3 categories or types of videos we should all be making for our audience.
Just like you need great copy, you need great video. And similar guidelines apply here: put your best message forward in a high quality and professional manner.
If you aren’t seeing results from your marketing it’s because you are being beaten by people who are better positioned than you are. They may not be as good as you but if their positioning is better they’ll beat you every time. So get your best message out to your people in a clear, concise and professional way with video.
This is where you let your freak flag fly! This type of video is the expert on-the-go type. These videos should be a mixture of iPhone, on the fly type videos as well as professional-produced videos.
In these videos you show you are warm and homey, this is where people fall in love with you.
Suzanne’s tips for doing this:
1. It’s how you say it, not WHAT you say.
2. Know when to stop talking! These are great at 2 minutes and under so know when enough is enough!
3. Talk to ONE person. Just like with your copy you find a person and talk to them…do this in your videos to create connection with your people.
These are the videos where you sell your stuff and make money! They MUST be high quality, because high quality = more sales. These videos must also hold engagement and attention. If you’re spending money on videos from only one of these categories spend it here!
Suzanne has a few other tips for us in this episode. She says when you make the leap into video be certain you are working with a videographer who knows marketing. They have to know how to edit and make it sizzle; they need to know the world of marketing and video so do your homework before hiring someone.
And at a minimum you want to be making 1-2 videos per month, that’s the bare minimum! You want to position video marketing in your mind as a key component of your marketing tool bag, it’s not just a one-off.
Suzanne’s wisdom continues on today’s show – hear all of her wisdom and enthusiasm when you listen in to episode 145 of Life on Fire TV. Thanks for being here and we’ll see you next time.
- Suzanne Evans’ website http://suzanneevans.org
- Hell Yeah Studios website http://hellyeahstudios.com
- Subscribe to Life on Fire TV Podcast http://www.lifeonfire.wpengine.com/itunes
- Write a Review on iTunes http://www.lifeonfire.wpengine.com/itunes
- Join the conversation at https://lifeonfire.wpengine.com/145