Hey hey! Welcome to episode 174 of Life on Fire. Growing your brand and getting more exposure to potential clients is an important piece of having a successful business. And one of the best ways to do this is by hosting a virtual summit.
Dr. Sky Blossoms recently did just that! She is a relationship coach and best-selling author who helps successful men find the loves of their lives.
And she joins us for today’s show to share how she successfully created a virtual summit in just a few short weeks – and the benefits it gave her, her audience and the speakers who participated. She shares her firsthand knowledge about virtual summit creation, and how you can attract the love of your life!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to cross-promote your virtual summit and grow your audience. (4:50)
- What is branding by association and how does it apply to virtual summits? (5:35)
- How did Dr. Sky land her anchor speaker for her virtual summit? (6:55)
- How setbacks actually helped her create an even more powerful event. (9:10)
- What is the value speakers get from being on your virtual summit? (11:05)
- And so much more!
Dr. Sky and I met when one of her friends encouraged her to attend a Life on Fire event. She had just picked up her badge and was walking down the stairs of the hotel when I was walking up those same stairs. We said hello and I hugged her and thanked her for being at the event. She likes to say I had her at hello!
During that event she saw the value in joining our elite Firestarters mastermind group, and doing so helped her when she decided to create a virtual summit.
As part of the coaching program she had access to step by step instructions on creating a virtual summit, so she took action – a key part of her story – and followed each module. Over the course of the next three weeks she would go from idea to completion of her virtual summit.
On today’s episode she she shares the value in virtual summits for herself, the attendees and the speakers who participated, as well as the product she created solely because she created this summit.
As the head of the virtual summit Dr. Sky received many benefits: she gained great contacts and deepened relationships with other entrepreneurs, her brand recognition grew, her audience grew, her revenue increased and she brought on more clients.
But one thing she didn’t anticipate receiving was a new product! She had an idea for her own product: Seductive Communication. And the only reason she came up with this creation was because of her virtual summit. She committed to including something of her own in the product bundle they were selling to the audience, and that is what she created.
She says she never would have the idea otherwise, and she certainly wouldn’t have brought it to market as fast as she did without her virtual summit.
Naturally her audience who attended the summit also received tremendous value; they heard from experts on many topics relevant to their lives and learned valuable information they could apply right away. And they also had the option to purchase a product bundle valued in the thousands – and they could get it for a few hundred dollars because they attended the summit.
Dr. Sky shares all of this on today’s show, as well as how to provide value for your speakers and how to position your virtual summit to attract an anchor speaker.
She also talks about a major setback she had in the process of landing her anchor speaker, and how that actually helped her land the perfect fit. It’s an important lesson in persistence and trusting in the process of what you’re doing.
Listen in to episode 174 of Life on Fire to hear that and so much more!
- Dr. Sky Blossoms’ web site http://bestthingever.com/
- Best Thing Ever, by Dr. Sky Blossoms http://bestthingever.com/book/
- Dr. Sky Blossoms’ complementary gift http://bestthingever.com/love
- Dr. Sky Blossoms on Twitter https://twitter.com/BlossomsSky
- Life on Fire website http://www.lifeonfire.wpengine.com
- Subscribe to Life on Fire TV Podcast http://www.lifeonfire.wpengine.com/itunes
- Write a Review on iTunes http://www.lifeonfire.wpengine.com/itunes